• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone waiting on the 10,000 mah extended battery and case from ZeroLemon?

After seeing the photos in the links provided in the two previous posts, I'm grateful that my order was canceled.
I don't mind a little extra heft from an extended battery, but, this looks to be a bit much.

Coming in @ 340g (12 oz), the equivalent of a COKE CAN, is enough of a reason for me to NOT re-order.

To those that chose to get this, I hope you get lots of use/long battery life. ENJOY! :)

Upvote 0
The battery does add weight but I rather like it. It's not to much at least for me. It is definitely not for everyone especially if you prefer sleek, but if you compare it to otterbox defender the bulkiness is comparable, provides major protection along with a 10000 mah battery and at the same price. I just took it off the charger this morning, I can't wait to see how the battery performs.

Upvote 0
Ok I'm now using this awesome, massive battery, and the case that comes with it. I'm very happy with the battery capacity :) As for the case I like where they are going with it, I'm just hopeful for some improvements to it somewhere going forward. The first would be in the precision/effectiveness of the power and volume buttons. The case's external buttons that push on the phone's actual buttons are a bit stiff and hard to push. The other issue, and it seems like it's a lot more obvious and easy to have avoided, is with the frame of the inner hard case where it outlines the phone's ear speaker at the top center of the front of the phone. That frame gets in the way of activating the phone's main pull down menu, just enough to be irksome. I'll be spending lots of time working with it more though, since I own it now, and I'm hoping I'll just get accustomed to it so that I don't feel like it's an issue anymore. No matter what though, I think it's really outstanding to be able to have so much battery capacity onboard and I'm pleased with my purchase :)

-John

Upvote 0
i saw the reviews and photos...
i like the idea of 10k mah battery...

but the look.. and bulk .. weight.. kills the product for me.
the stock battery has great performance on it.
I will get 2 more cheap batteries.. and combine them with a few other slim cases.
w/o kickstands. will be my best solution.

Upvote 0
After bringing my Note 3 up to 100% charged with this 10,000mah battery, I've been running on battery only now, for 2 days and 1 hour. I'm down to 41% charge remaining. I haven't been trying to limit my usage of the device for anything. Making calls, taking pictures and video here and there, glancing at Facebook updates, surfing new, sending and reading email, and even leaving it turned on and monitoring the engine control unit in my car driving to and from work (via a separate Bluetooth enabled OBDII gadget). This is the kind of battery capacity I have only been able to dream about, for decades. Until now :)

-John
:)

12/12/13, 2:20pm UPDATE - I'm now at 3 days and 1 hour of run time and down to 12% battery remaining. At this rate it'll probably be ready to go on the charger sometime later tonight or early tomorrow :)

Upvote 0
Here are some screenshots from the 3rd cycle. Heavy use from me. Text/talk/Internet/2 full movies/and lots of games. Loving this battery so far.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387482001628.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387482001628.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 114
  • uploadfromtaptalk1387482015802.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387482015802.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 0
there won't be any 64gig version of the note3 better off getting a sd card

I allready own a 64 gb on my 32 gb galaxy note N7000, thats the note 1.
However, that doesnt help me at all, as some moron partitioned the internal memory of the note 1 by creating a 2 gb partition, where everything goes when you install something, and it gets full very rapidly.

I believe i can install more applications, and some part of the data will not go on this 2 gb partition, but the problem is some apps need free space on this partition to update themselves, for instance Jurasic Park Builder.

Thats why i need to change my phone. Because some moron made a 2 gb partition, and no one can make it bigger.

You know theres a saying, what a moron broke, 100 inteligent people can't fix.

Theres a trick i didnt try yeet, the ADB trick from the PC, perhaps that works.

Then there an apllication beter then App2SD, that can really make the phone to install stuff on SD card, but i cant seem to root the damn Note, it has android 4.1.2 with N7000XXLT9 build, and the trick using ODIN, just doesnt work.

So i need to buy me a bigger phone.

By the way, who is the moron that doesnt allow us to install applications on SD card ? I would like to know who hired him, so i can burn their house down !

The stupidity of it all is inconceivable !

Upvote 0
I allready own a 64 gb on my 32 gb galaxy note N7000, thats the note 1.
However, that doesnt help me at all, as some moron partitioned the internal memory of the note 1 by creating a 2 gb partition, where everything goes when you install something, and it gets full very rapidly.

I believe i can install more applications, and some part of the data will not go on this 2 gb partition, but the problem is some apps need free space on this partition to update themselves, for instance Jurasic Park Builder.

Thats why i need to change my phone. Because some moron made a 2 gb partition, and no one can make it bigger.

You know theres a saying, what a moron broke, 100 inteligent people can't fix.

Theres a trick i didnt try yeet, the ADB trick from the PC, perhaps that works.

Then there an apllication beter then App2SD, that can really make the phone to install stuff on SD card, but i cant seem to root the damn Note, it has android 4.1.2 with N7000XXLT9 build, and the trick using ODIN, just doesnt work.

So i need to buy me a bigger phone.

By the way, who is the moron that doesnt allow us to install applications on SD card ? I would like to know who hired him, so i can burn their house down !

The stupidity of it all is inconceivable !

i don't know about the note 1 or 2...
but the Note 3... i guess you know that it can load part (most times a big part) of the apps to the SD card.

but i don't.. because i don't see how the 32GB would get full.. if all my photos and files are on the SD card.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones