1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Apk file

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by someoneiloved, Mar 24, 2013.

1. someoneiloved

someoneiloved Lurker

Can someone pretty please extract those files from your phone and attach it here, pretty please so i can use it.

System; Android 2.2
    Files needed; Phone.apk, dialer.apk

Thanks everyone

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. someoneiloved

someoneiloved Lurker

3. nicka3200

nicka3200 Android Expert

Can you tell me how you came to lose these apps from your phone? Is it rooted or S-Off? Do you have a custom ROM?

4. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

You probably need the files specific to your phone as opposed to the generic Froyo files.

Which device do you own?

5. someoneiloved

someoneiloved Lurker

Samsung Galaxy 5 - gt i5500

6. nicka3200

nicka3200 Android Expert

Perhaps asking within your device sub-forum might yeald more answers.

7. someoneiloved

someoneiloved Lurker

I had installed root uninstaller application on my phone, i deleted some useless applications because i was going to replace them with better ones from google play. I thought that dialer.apk is going to work if i replace it with one from google play just like i can delete sms.apk and install Go Sms. It works but for dialer.apk it won't work. Maybe it's because i deleted phone.apk. I didn't know it was an important application. I tried to recover it but i can't find the application anymore, it's gone. All other applications are here except those important ones.

I can't call anyone, neither can receive a call. I keep getting errors + i cannot even get into call settings. And i don't know how to install ROM, i have never done it before so i dont have much experience.

Yeah my phone is rooted.

8. nicka3200

nicka3200 Android Expert

OK so if root uninstaller is working your phone is rooted. If you have an app called superuser or supersu that will confirm that.

Ask your question on this forum & you will find someone more qualified to help.

9. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

Moved to your root forum, hopefully the guys here will be able to assist. :)

10. someoneiloved

someoneiloved Lurker

I dont have a clue how to use superuser, may you help me ?

11. someoneiloved

someoneiloved Lurker

Thank you, i hope so.

Samsung Galaxy Europa Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Europa release date was August 2010. Features and Specs include a 2.8" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1200mAh battery.

August 2010
Release Date
Reviews