• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Can you tell me how you came to lose these apps from your phone? Is it rooted or S-Off? Do you have a custom ROM?

I had installed root uninstaller application on my phone, i deleted some useless applications because i was going to replace them with better ones from google play. I thought that dialer.apk is going to work if i replace it with one from google play just like i can delete sms.apk and install Go Sms. It works but for dialer.apk it won't work. Maybe it's because i deleted phone.apk. I didn't know it was an important application. I tried to recover it but i can't find the application anymore, it's gone. All other applications are here except those important ones.

I can't call anyone, neither can receive a call. I keep getting errors + i cannot even get into call settings. And i don't know how to install ROM, i have never done it before so i dont have much experience.

Yeah my phone is rooted.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones