• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[App] - My Digital Afterlife

Tony Seymour

Lurker
Dec 16, 2014
My Digital Afterlife

Play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mda.afterlife
Main Website : www.my-digital-afterlife.com

My Digital Afterlife (MDA) is not just another password manager, MDA's main purpose is to keep available all the information that could so easily become lost or hard to retrieve after your demise or incapacitation. MDA offers real security as your sensitive data is never stored anywhere but on your device, unless you choose to export a backup.
Imagine the scenario where you have had a bad accident and you are in a medically induced coma. Your partner needs access to your bank just so they can eat or they may need to do something as simple as retrieve your clothing from a work locker or to just login to pick up your email. All these things would be difficult if they did not know the right accesses needed, creating even more stress at an already stressful time. MDA fills this gap and gives you peace of mind whilst making their life so much easier.
On setting up an account you must provide details of a nominated person who you will give your passcode to so that they can gain access should the need arise.

Security

MDA will store all your Passwords, pins, User names, ID's in fact any information you want. All data is stored on your device using 256 bit data encryption. None of your data (except account information) is stored online so there is no cyber threat.
Access to the app is restricted with the use of a six digit security code that only you, MDA and your nominated person know.

Ease of Use
Easy to use system makes adding data to the app very simple, just a few clicks will have you up and running. import and export are also a breeze.

Once an entry has been created you can scroll up and down the list with ease, adding , deleting and editing as needed. Suggestion prompts are in place to save repetitive typing

Afterlife Recovery
In the event of your demise or incapacitation, Your Nominated person using the six digit code that you have given them can gain entry to your Data.

If both you and your nominated person are no longer with us someone can contact MDA with proof and your code will be released. Part of the price paid for MDA helps maintain staff at MDA for this purpose.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_13.png

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones