• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[App] Precision Color

Scadica

Lurker
Jun 26, 2022
Hi all,

Precision Color is an innovative color tool specifically to design color themes for Android apps.

z2.png
z3.png
z4.png
z5.png

Last edited:
Welcome to Android Forums and thanks for sharing your game. Here is a link to a method to create a channel for your game here at AF. Please note that the second method mentioned is not working at present.
hi, when I try to change the post and add more images I get the error message "Your content cannot be submitted, this is likely because it is spam-like ...". Please help.

Upvote 0
hi, when I try to change the post and add more images I get the error message "Your content cannot be submitted, this is likely because it is spam-like ...". Please help.
That happens sometimes with the automated spam filters. Go ahead and submit it and one of us will approve it. If you still have problems, PM me the content you want in the OP and I'll edit it in for you.

Reactions: olbriar and Scadica
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones