• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Looking at purchasing either the DC or Revo but concerned about the on-board 2gb on the DC. I currently have an iphone 4 and really only have apps and have used roughly 5gb worth of space.

My question is, are Android apps much smaller in size therefore not have to worry about filling up the 2gb? I know it comes with a pre installed card but most apps you want to run directly from the phone to prevent any lag.

Thanks

I have no idea the relative sizes of iPhone vs. Android apps, but maybe this will help:

Certain apps can be installed to the SD card, but I think apps with screen widgets must be installed to internal memory. Yes you can buy wicked fast cards, but some Charges come with dog slow Class 2 cards and others with somewhat faster Class 4.

Even if they will fit, which seems doubtful, you really wouldn't end up with room for anything else.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones