• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NightAngel79

Mandalorian
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Northern Ky
So i am wondering, counting threads that were already moved, on the first page alone of the lounge there is 10ish apple related threads. Not all i would think are really good fits for the 'other phones' section.

Wondering what the thought is on giving apple its own lounge sub-forum. Intersted in hearing everyone elses opinion on the matter

I was wondering if something like this was going to happen once iPhone was actually being sold in Verizon stores.

There are iPhone threads in many device forums, also, especially those with Verizon as their carrier.

Comparative threads I leave in the device forums they're in. Non-comparative.. just about Apple and/or the iPhone, those are what I'm wondering about.

"Other Phones" seems right. But we obviously see many more iPhone threads started elsewhere and having to be moved there. Just my opinion: for now, that seems like the way to go.

Upvote 0
just about Apple and/or the iPhone, those are what I'm wondering about.
^This, mainly i am wondering about the 'apple now did this', This article about apple says xxx', 'apple ipad isn't as good as x becuase x', etc. threads.

Was going through the lounge last night and was like, 'ok, apparently everyone wants to talk about apple'. Which I have no problem with (and like it mattered if i did:D).
Seriously though, it just seemed odd that there were so many apple topics in the lounge, figured i'd bring it up

Upvote 0
Apple topics in the main Lounge is perfectly fine. Afterall, the Lounge is for everything off topic/non-Android (I have actually moved threads into there that did not fit the Other Phones criteria), and Apple threads fit both. Keep in mind, Apple topics in Android Lounge would not fit because that is more specific however the Lounge is for general discussion.

Reactions: Frisco
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones