• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Application to view pictures two by two

samouemouel

Lurker
Jul 19, 2013
Hello,

I just bought a tablet provided with Android 4.0 and I want an application that would allow me to see more than one picture at a time, especially 2 side by side. What I'm looking for is an application that would do as Android gallery where i can see the photos one by one, bu i need to see them two by two. The key is that we can see at least two on the same screen and change quickly.
I did a lot of research on google play but I have only found either application such as blow fish (that can display a mosaic of pictures whose number is not configurable), or applications that compare pictures two by two but need to select one by one the two photos to compare.

Is there any application that would allow this ? or do I have to code it myself ?

I already tried to code it but I have many problems with outofmemory exception, and I am not really that skilled with this type of problem.

Thank you

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones