• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Apps2sd format sd card help

i am a newbie and i just finished flashing to BH_MAN_16_NoTwiz.
it says that it has a2sd. however, when i downloaded kakao talk and advanced task killer, those were downloaded on my phone memory.
do i need to change settings?
if so, how should i change it?
please explain it in detail because i don't know anything about android.
(i don't even know how to do adb things.)
thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Well I installed this ROM from the Eugene recovery, very nice and so is the ROM
http://androidforums.com/behold-2-a...old-ii-1-6-rsf-touchwiz-lite.html#post2100117 The only issue I have found is that root doesn't stay with you. For some reason I have to reboot periodically to regain root.

APP2SD works. (from my earlier post, I used Eugene's recover/kernel to partition my SD card).

As an aside: From Eugene's twitter looks like his laptop "bought the farm" so he is down again. But his efforts here continue to make a tremendous impact.

Upvote 0
haha. after 3months with no APP2SD i made it work. ext2 was not primary.
now I want a bigger card, didnt realise all my apps would move there auto, but thats another story.

as for 2.2 its very very hard with one PT developer. Galaxy have 5-6 FT developers and still many bugs. I think a class action back in 2010 would have given us & i7500 both 2.1 from Samsung. Look what HTC does for 2009 phones.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones