• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
So after my windows comp died, I really learn and adapt of this one app that is all in one DNLA server, to really download your photos, music, and the entire ball of wax app, all share it works, been downloading some of my photos to my ps3.

I used to have to connect with comp, with the usb cord, work through at least a dozen or so folders, save them, trying to find a new folder to keep them in, and then connect the usb to the ps3, yeah.. Did that for several years, and now I have mimized at least around 14 minutes of work, instead of cutting it down.

The only downside though, is waiting but this way I can have my photos without worrying them about it too much hassle.

So if you are looking for a much shorter craft, either file transper or see a movie, bleh of over watching movies anyways, I would not want to watch any shows I can get for nothing but a dvr timer..

(Admins, not so sure where to put this, though I might as well put in the gaming thread.)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones