• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Are you anal about your notification bar?

lol Personally, I am 100% minimalist. The clock in the statusbar was redundant since I have weather widget and flip clock, so I removed it. My app drawer is full transparent. My phone and browser buttons are very small and neatly tucked away. The statusbar itself is full transparent.

l_9405cefdd1a648dd85dda0e6a011131e.jpg

Upvote 0
Not only am I like that but I rag at my hubby for not clearing his! Still, in my defense, that's only because he tends to miss messages from me because he's not looking. Men... :p

Hey now, you can't make a broad statement like that based on only one person. I am a man, and I know the very second I have a text, email, mms, call...

Upvote 0
Hey now, you can't make a broad statement like that based on only one person. I am a man, and I know the very second I have a text, email, mms, call...

OK. This is true. My hubby makes me VERY crazy about these little things, like NEVER cleaning out his junk mail folder, or constantly making "draft" e-mails accidentally and then leaving them there, etc. - The list goes on and on. I swear, I've picked up his phone and there were notifications clear across the top... and it doesn't bother him in the least! AGHHHH

Upvote 0
OK. This is true. My hubby makes me VERY crazy about these little things, like NEVER cleaning out his junk mail folder, or constantly making "draft" e-mails accidentally and then leaving them there, etc. - The list goes on and on. I swear, I've picked up his phone and there were notifications clear across the top... and it doesn't bother him in the least! AGHHHH

Why did you marry a crazy person? :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones