• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

assume nothing

That's a sad story Stinky you've been very unlucky. I have some family troubles but nowhere near as bad as you had.
I don't know about any God loving us, but I know one thing - a dog will be happy to see you, always be your pal, and make you feel better any time.

Thank you so much LV426 buddy that really made me smile buddy :)

it's a heavy world indeed ... sometimes somebody smiles just to hide the terror and pain in their poor unfortunate souls...

I think I must have been Hitler in my previous life to have been born in such hatred and madness.

I remember when my dad used to get drunk some nights he would come BASHING on my door screaming and yelling at me becuase I don't want to come watch the news with him because he will just start screaming and sometimes mockingly laughing at people on the news so crazy.... he used to hate me when I didn't want to come and "watch the news" with him screaming at commentators all night:

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID POES THAT'S WRONG!"

Because he doesn't like what they would say sometimes... and when I hated watching the news he used to mock me saying "You are like an ostrich with your head in the sand... you don't ever want to hear anything form anyone! The WHOLE world could be getting blown up and you wouldn't know anything about anyone!! Just GO AWAY!"

Or something along those lines just because I hate the news ... it would be fille with "white monopoly" any way so why would I want to watch these idiots all day long? It is a wasted life that :)

All I have ever wanted for as long as I can remember is a quiet loving home that had no horrible demands and insane and unreasonable requests that are against people's rights and destructive...

NOW all of a sudden because I am quite successful... "now" for the first time in my ENTIRE life he now said:

"Well done I am proud of you son!"

Hectic.... so it took him this long and only when I became successful?

I just wish I had been born in a loving home that didn't care how successful I was or how rich and power I became...

I also wonder if God loves us too LV426 buddy...

If I had been born in a happy home that was loving and not ugly and filled with drama all the time I would have been so much happier in life...

Sorry to get a bit emotional here but...

IF YOU HAVE A LOVING HOME AND FAMILY YOU ALREADY HAVE EVERYTHING - IT IS SO PRECIOUS AND PRICELESS THAT NOTHING CAN COMPARE TO REAL GENUINE LOVE DON'T BE FOOLED BY OTHER PEOPLE'S IGNORANT WORDS AND SAY MONEY IS MORE IMPORTANT -IT'S JUST GARBAGE - SOME PEOPLE WANT LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WHOLE WORLD MORE THAN ANY MONEY OR POWER COULD EVER DREAM OF OR COMPARE...

If you have love you have EVERYTHING!! :-D

If it is unbreakable with no attachments and no demands then you have something SO incredible and special that nobody and I mean NOBODY can take that away from you!

Some people wanted to be born in a loving family that didn't YELL at them for not answering the telephone and say you are good for nothing for only god knows....

Love is so special ... if there is one thing you SHOULD assume it is to always be loving and caring!!! :-D

Upvote 0
You are right buddy I love animals so much! :--D

This is Jessie - she was my best friend in the whole world and helped me through the most roughest and darkest times of my life...

Unfortunately she passed away :)

But I will never forget her... she loved me no matter what I had done in life or not done in life... :)

Lol I love her so much i miss her terribly :)

Attachments

• IMG_20140315_222138.jpg
    IMG_20140315_222138.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20140328_105038.JPG
    IMG_20140328_105038.JPG
    332.8 KB · Views: 111
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
am not sure if you are in the process of finding out what to look at it or if you have any ideas on how to get the best way to to get the best out of it as real as I feel I have to admit not sure if you are in love with you but I had a vinyl srt that was very good for the past few days I have been to honest about what I have been doing for the past couple of years since I have not been able ask

Upvote 0
You are right buddy I love animals so much! :--D

This is Jessie - she was my best friend in the whole world and helped me through the most roughest and darkest times of my life...

Unfortunately she passed away :)

But I will never forget her... she loved me no matter what I had done in life or not done in life... :)

Lol I love her so much i miss her terribly :)

That wasn't the dog you called pork chop if I remember right?
We lost our Fluffass. Devastated the Vulcan. I miss her pestering for breakfast in the AM.

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
That wasn't the dog you called pork chop if I remember right?
We lost our Fluffass. Devastated the Vulcan. I miss her pestering for breakfast in the AM.

YES!!

:-D

You have an awesome memory buddy well done wow I am impressed that was a sharp memory :)

Jessie has about 3 different names - "Stinky" (because she loved rolling in poo on walks! :( This is where my AF name came from it was her :) ) / "Pork Butt" / "Pork Chop" and "Schnoogy" / "Schnooglet" :D

I love her so much I miss her terribly was the smartest dog in the whole world that - obviously my opinion is very biased but I loved her to bits :D

She was my best and my only friend in the whole world.

Animals that love you like that will never abandon you or leave you or treat you like sh*t like humans do.

I am trying hard to work on my mannerisms and my bad swearing it's a bit poor sometimes.

Upvote 0
YES!!

:-D

You have an awesome memory buddy well done wow I am impressed that was a sharp memory :)

Jessie has about 3 different names - "Stinky" (because she loved rolling in poo on walks! :( This is where my AF name came from it was her :) ) / "Pork Butt" / "Pork Chop" and "Schnoogy" / "Schnooglet" :D

I love her so much I miss her terribly was the smartest dog in the whole world that - obviously my opinion is very biased but I loved her to bits :D

She was my best and my only friend in the whole world.

Animals that love you like that will never abandon you or leave you or treat you like sh*t like humans do.

I am trying hard to work on my mannerisms and my bad swearing it's a bit poor sometimes.

Hang in there. Keep your senses open as another animal might sense your need and adopt you. We've always had multiple cats so we can really see a difference in behavior and some animals are empathetic.

I find I'm swearing more as I get older. It's more at things that should be simple to do and wind up being very complicated. Like laundry - can't wash this with that, this needs hot water, this needs cold. Same with some food prep.

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones