• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ASTRO File Manager: Amazing file manager!

E

esherman

For someone who doesn't know much about saving data on a smartphone this app did everything i needed it to do. I bought this app to backup my apps in case my smartphone ever crashed. Well it worked exactly like it said, it backups all your app's and photos to your mirco sd card so it doesn't get erased if your phone so happen does. But wait this app does more than just that, you can view pictures as well using astro. This program is very nifty and is a great add-on to any smartphone power user or beginner like myself. Also this app does a great service if you download .apk files which are i believe applications from websites and it can launch and install. Oh and i forgot to mention its FREE! you can't beat a piece of free software that does many good things and has no problems with it. I recommended this to many coworkers who recently bought android phones and they love it. Must have for everyone

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones