• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Asus Transformer + Sytlus

I have an AYL slim capacitive stylus I got from Amazon and downloaded the free genial writing and the hadrite apps. I haven't yet decided which of the apps I like best but neither was what I was really looking for. I wanted something that would be like a electrnoic piece of paper that I could write on without all the very finite controls on letter size, etc.

Reactions: skwerl
Upvote 0
how do you guys think these compare to actually writing on a pad of paper.

Nothing is going to be the same but its usable. What I would like to see is an expansion on what you can do with the flyer. Where it syncs up notes with audio and pictures so you can revisit what was going on in your meeting when you took the note.

Ill be getting a 3rd party stylus because they are cheap and I want to try it. The Dagi looks to be the most precise but I want one I can write at any angle, preferably still a thin button, as thin or thinner than a pencil eraser.

Reactions: skwerl
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones