• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [AT&T] clockworkmod help

ablerz

Lurker
Dec 21, 2013
I just rooted my at&t s4 today and installed rom manager. I tried to install clockworkmod but whenever i reboot to recovery, I only see what i assume to be the stock android recovery (it doesn't have any options for zip or backups). I tried reinstalling cmw several times through rom manager but I still get the same recovery. Is there anything I can do to get clockworkmod?

Had to reread what you asked a few times to figure out what your asking lol. I think you asking something about safestrap and your splash screen.

Answer I was fortunate to have modded my phone b4 any otas with locked bootloaders came out so I dont know much about safestrap or its splash screen. Ive never seen it first hand bc its never been on my phone

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones