• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [AT&T] Help! I'm stuck in flight mode!

xelanor

Lurker
Jan 4, 2013
Hey so last night I turned on my flashlight as I was going to bed, and my android froze, the only option I had to shut it down was to pull the battery out, so when I turned it back on, it would not go out of flight mode, I have tried to the factory recovery and it did not help.. and the worst part, it already says that flight mode is deactivated.. and if I press the button it just grays out.
2012-12-28110512_zps2a258ebf.png

EDIT: alright so I tried to factory reset it again and now it looks like this:
2012-12-28114824_zps8a15bb81.png

When I try to activate data it tells me that there is no sim which there obviously is.. Can this be water damage? Some water hit the screen yesterday, it was not a lot and only for 2 seconds. It worked fine for 6 hours.

So I got my new sim Card today and still the same problem except now it just doesn't have any service.. and I have activated my sim card, if I press the flight mode again it just gets stuck in it once again..

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones