1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[AT&T] Help!!! Seriously...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mps927, Jun 28, 2013.

1. mps927

mps927 Lurker

Ok so i was following this video (How To Root HTC One & Unlock Bootloader - Easiest & User Friendly - YouTube) to unlock and root my HTC one and i think i forgot toactually RUN the two files in the beginning like an idiot. everything was fine until about the 12:40 mark...i DO NOT have the Super SU file! im afraid i already have gone too far and forgetting to install those two files that have the drivers and sync manager are the reasons why it isnt there. i thought i installed them....so im basically stuck at the 12:40 mark and cant go anywhere...PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO:thinking::(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. scotty85

scotty85 Extreme Android User

not having the supre su file wont keep you from booting. nothing in the unlock process will.

i cant watch your video at the momnet,but if youve tried to flash a rom,the most common cause for not booting,is that the boot image wsant changed,resulting in an incompatible kernel.

youll need to give us some more info on what you did/didnt do,or i will watch your video later this evening.

HTC One M7 Forum

The HTC One M7 release date was March 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 4MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 600 processor, and 2300mAh battery.

March 2013
Release Date
Reviews