• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pioneer74

Sep 21, 2010
Trying to gauge how happy Note 2 users are on the AT&T network. 4G just went live in my city, Toledo Ohio, and I am now considering switching from Sprint to AT&T instead if Verizon. The extra wait and the fact that you can't turn off WiFi on the verizon model have rubbed me the wrong way.

Wife doesn't care as long as the phone works, her number can be ported, and she can have an S3, but I want to know how other people feel before I take the plunge.

Thanks.

I have been with ATT since 2004, and have no negative experiences... I called them about the Note 2 to see if they would offer an early upgrade discount, since my contract did not expire till March. I was very surprised and pleased with their response, offering me the full discount in appreciation for my "loyalty" and good standing. Loyalty goes both ways, and I appreciate companies that realize this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones