• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Atrix and Motoblur

g_patrick15

Android Enthusiast
Dec 31, 2009
I was leaning more towards getting the Inspire 4G over the Atrix mostly because of Sense being better (in my eyes) than motoblur. I prefer stock, but Sense seems a bit more advanced than blur. I plan on selling my iPhone 4 and get one of these two devices.

Question: Is motoblur REALLY enough to turn me away from this amazing (on paper) phone? I used it on a friends cliq and a friends charm, and was thoroughly unimpressed when compared to my G1 (back in the day) and my Nexus One.

EDIT: Also, any ideas of the MSRP of this phone? The Inspire is $450. I wouldn't mind paying an additional $50 to grab it at $500.

I was leaning more towards getting the Inspire 4G over the Atrix mostly because of Sense being better (in my eyes) than motoblur.... Is motoblur REALLY enough to turn me away from this amazing (on paper) phone? ...
If ever this was the time to answer with "try both and decide for yourself", this is it. You're going to get nothing but opinion on a phone that doesn't exist yet...

Upvote 0
I was leaning more towards getting the Inspire 4G over the Atrix mostly because of Sense being better (in my eyes) than motoblur. I prefer stock, but Sense seems a bit more advanced than blur. I plan on selling my iPhone 4 and get one of these two devices.

EDIT: Also, any ideas of the MSRP of this phone? The Inspire is $450. I wouldn't mind paying an additional $50 to grab it at $500.

I assume you are not planning or able to purchase with an upgrade discount. They have not officially announced the no commitment price.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones