• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help attempts hacking my phone accounts

MancBez

Lurker
Oct 14, 2014
hi I'm new to this forum so forgive me if i have placed this in the wrong place..

Ok Im getting messages on my phone of attempts hacking..this happened on all my apps which I've now deleted..yet my facebook account is still being tried..

I have changed passwords and reset phone too factory settings and have now resorted to covering my camera... please help..this has me rather distressed and could do with some professional help..

sincere regards

MancBez

Attachments

• snoop.jpg
    snoop.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 87
Hi and welcome to the android forums :)

In CM Settings > advanced , have you disabled heuristic engine? That could be giving false results if enabled..

If you were in possession of your phone at the time and date of that photo (taken because of incorrect password entries), then its an error on the part of the app. (I assume that a photo has been blanked out from the screen shot?)

Roger

Reactions: MancBez
Upvote 0
Hi and welcome to the android forums :)

In CM Settings > advanced , have you disabled heuristic engine? That could be giving false results if enabled..

If you were in possession of your phone at the time and date of that photo (taken because of incorrect password entries), then its an error on the part of the app. (I assume that a photo has been blanked out from the screen shot?)

Roger

Hi there thank you for your response...I have checked that and it was ticked...I'm getting this message a lot yesterday I counted the times and it was 24 messages like this one I attached. its the only app I have currently as like I said I deleted them. I will try this today and see what happens so far nothing compared too yesterday when I'd had 4 messages telling me attempts had been made....

I will keep you posted on this

Regards MancBez

Upvote 0
Thank you for your help this thread is now closed as I changed my security software from CM security too AVG and no messages...so it could have been what you told me. Since that nothing has come through to me on my phone..

Thank you so much I was really worried and was about too hand my phone over too the police..

you have made me happy..

Sincere regards

Bez

Reactions: Mozartillo
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones