• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Autotune applications anywhere?

Shizimu

Lurker
Oct 5, 2009
My friends all seem to have an AutoTune application for their Iphones called I am T Pain or something.

Anything like that on the Android at all? I searched google and Andriod market for autotune etc but came up with nothing.

Or is it a case that we dont have something like that, and I have to act like I'm not interested in such an app while the Child in me dies a little more :(

Cheers : )

I wish I knew what an autotune was. :mad:

Essentially this app on the Iphone is what I am after > T-Pain's Auto-Tune iPhone app: You can do it all by yourse-el-el-el-elf | Crave - CNET

But more info on Autotune itself > Auto-Tune - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Auto-Tune uses a phase vocoder to correct pitch in vocal and instrumental performances. It is used to disguise off-key inaccuracies and mistakes, and has allowed singers to perform perfectly tuned vocal tracks without the need of singing in tune.

Upvote 0
I just emailed smule and asked if they where planning to make an I am T-Pain app and this is their reply
"Hello Ty,

We currently have no plan to develop for any platforms aside from Apple devices. We are keeping a close eye on the Android platform and will likely develop it when it makes sense from a business stand point.

elon"

Everyone should email them about this... they are very fast with a reply.

Upvote 0
I just emailed smule and asked if they where planning to make an I am T-Pain app and this is their reply
"Hello Ty,

We currently have no plan to develop for any platforms aside from Apple devices. We are keeping a close eye on the Android platform and will likely develop it when it makes sense from a business stand point.

elon"

Everyone should email them about this... they are very fast with a reply.

According to their reply, they should have developed this app for Android months ago o_O

Upvote 0
My friends all seem to have an AutoTune application for their Iphones called I am T Pain or something.

Anything like that on the Android at all? I searched google and Andriod market for autotune etc but came up with nothing.

Or is it a case that we dont have something like that, and I have to act like I'm not interested in such an app while the Child in me dies a little more :(

Cheers : )
Hi Im new but I have just found an app called Micdroid on the market that is completely free and is like I am T Pain

Reactions: imtoomuch
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones