• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Backup Pictures And Other Misc.

CoyotesFan4Evr

Android Enthusiast
Apr 15, 2011
Phoenix
OK so I got my wife an S5 and we have been changing over from her S3 to the new phone. Problem is, I used app backup and restore to move all her apps over to the new phone and.....the S5 says there is no backup with I do so. I did the same with the stock messaging app and it says there is no backup. Now I've checked the file path and it all looks right. I moved over the SIM card and SD card and that should have had the save data on them but didn't. Now I'm just wondering if the new phone is giving issue and won't allow us to move everything over? Neither phone is rooted or will be very soon until this is solved. I even tried a couple other back up apps and that didn't work. So I'm at a loss. Please help.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones