1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Bad Puppys, Furry Kittens, Guppies, and Snakes

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bob Maxey, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey Android Expert
    None

Sep 24, 2010
    Well, San Francisco is once again trying to ban the sale of pets. All pets, be them fish, fowl, if it barks, purrs, leaves slime in its wake, SF wants to ban their sale.

Come on, SF, what is your specific malfunction?

Comments?

Advertisement

2. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Android Expert
    VIP Member

Without looking further than your post I'm sure PETA is behind this brilliant move...it is their mission after all.
    They may even be in cahoots with their good friends at the HSUS, same end goal.
    Money mongering political mofo's who do nothing for the animals, well, PETA kills them by the thousands, I guess that counts as "doing something".
    They both collect MILLIONS of dollars annually and send it to Washington...save the animals my ass. HSUS only gets involved if it's a big story (hurricanes etc.) and PETA...well...ugh...they just kill 'em all. Oh they really do.
    They collect your money to propagate their political non-sense...NO PETS FOR YOU.
    /rant

3. DaSchmarotzer

DaSchmarotzer Blame it on me
    None

Mar 10, 2010
    Studying
    Qu
    You got me wondering: why do they want to do that? Large number of abandoned animals? Is there some kind of real problem or is it some kind of political nonsense?

I'm guessing many people wouldn't be happy with it. Oh well, you could always buy a pet elsewhere, right? It would be sad for pet store owners and employees though.