• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bad Puppys, Furry Kittens, Guppies, and Snakes

Without looking further than your post I'm sure PETA is behind this brilliant move...it is their mission after all.
They may even be in cahoots with their good friends at the HSUS, same end goal.
Money mongering political mofo's who do nothing for the animals, well, PETA kills them by the thousands, I guess that counts as "doing something".
They both collect MILLIONS of dollars annually and send it to Washington...save the animals my ass. HSUS only gets involved if it's a big story (hurricanes etc.) and PETA...well...ugh...they just kill 'em all. Oh they really do.
They collect your money to propagate their political non-sense...NO PETS FOR YOU.
/rant

Upvote 0
You got me wondering: why do they want to do that? Large number of abandoned animals? Is there some kind of real problem or is it some kind of political nonsense?

I'm guessing many people wouldn't be happy with it. Oh well, you could always buy a pet elsewhere, right? It would be sad for pet store owners and employees though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones