• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bad sunburn, peeling skin does this look normal?

darklide

Android Enthusiast
Aug 19, 2010
www.waloshin.com
Or is it going to scar?

2011-07-17_00-45-25_197.jpg

Yes I know I was not thinking and I will always use sun screen from now on.

You will be fine. Just throw some aloe on it.

When i was younger did a spring break bender with some friends at a lake. Non stop drinking and out in the sun. Long story short ended up with second degree burns all over my body, having to go to the doc, get a special cream, couldn't go outside during daylight for a week etc. Red and peeling is ok, though your pretty damn red i will admit.

When you have problems is when your skin turns to leather. Basically suddenly you get a shine to it (much like a reptile) and it starts to wrinkle up. You also start to cramp up because once the pain kicks in you can barely move. Either way staying out in the sun for long extended periods of time is no joke. If your going to be out that long (and though i may sound like your mother) invest in some sun screen.

I was 17 at the time, am 32 now. I still have the scars from it on my chest (looks like lots of freckles) which more than likely will give me skin cancer years down the road. I loved to party (and still do) but take my advice, don't make the same mistake i did in your future outdoor partying adventures.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones