• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Bamf sense 3.0 rc2 rom(updated)

[6.21.11][ROM] BAMF Sense 3.0 GB RC2 - MULTIUPLOAD LINK ADDED - xda-developers

Same as last time fellas. Just hooking it up for you all that don't visit xda often. This Bamf Team & erishasnobattery hooked us all up.

Again, i'm not responsible & Neither is Team Bamf or erishasnobattery responsible for anything that happens to your phone or anything that happens to you or your phone.

Have fun and enjoy the full port of Sense 3.0:D

So far it works great with the exception of the radio misbehaving.
I am running the MR2 radio as recommended but it's losing signal every 15-20 seconds. Goes from no bars to full bars and back again. :(

Did not have that issue prior to flashing or on any other release so I am wiping and flashing again to see if that problem goes away.

Upvote 0
So far it works great with the exception of the radio misbehaving.
I am running the MR2 radio as recommended but it's losing signal every 15-20 seconds. Goes from no bars to full bars and back again. :(

Did not have that issue prior to flashing or on any other release so I am wiping and flashing again to see if that problem goes away.

Sorry to hear you're having problems but I do appreciate the update.

I too downgraded to the MR2 radio as recommended by TDB but I haven't had any connection problems so far.

GMB

Upvote 0
Sorry to hear you're having problems but I do appreciate the update.

I too downgraded to the MR2 radio as recommended by TDB but I haven't had any connection problems so far.

GMB

Reflashed and the problem went away.
Flashed the 5 bar signal mod and the problem came right back.
Flashed the rom itself and the problem went away again.

So.. the answer for me... not to use the 5 bar signal mod.
It's making it unhappy.
So no 5 bar signal mod for now... I am cool with that.

Upvote 0
Reflashed and the problem went away.
Flashed the 5 bar signal mod and the problem came right back.
Flashed the rom itself and the problem went away again.

So.. the answer for me... not to use the 5 bar signal mod.
It's making it unhappy.
So no 5 bar signal mod for now... I am cool with that.

Weird, I flashed the 5 bar signal mod in recovery before I ever booted it up for the first time.

Upvote 0
Okay everyone, have a somewhat possible stupid question.

The thread moves way to fast over on xda, so hopefully someone here can help me. Mind you, i'm still very much a noob as this is my first smartphone, but I swear i'm not stupid although my problem is probable really easy to fix.

I have everything set up great, but for the life of me, I cannot get my comcast emails set up. I can get my hotmail & yahoo email and my gmail of course, but the comcast is giving me constant trouble.

Back with sense 2.1, when you hit mail icon, setup new, before you gave your logon info it would ask why type of acct and I would select pop and the setup was easy.

Now with sense 3.0, when you hil mail icon, setup new, you have to put logon info in, then the pop option comes up with your logon info, then your mail server, which I think is supposed to be comcast.net. I hit enter and instead of accepting my info, i keep getting a message, couldn't connect to comcast.net server.

Any help would be tremendously appreciated.:eek:

Upvote 0
Edit: I'm just not as blown away as I was with P4. Am I the only one not feeling it?

GMB

Still not sure what the shooter base has over the kingdom as all functionality seems to be the same and benchmark scores I've done are the same when running like kernels. I like the 1x4 HTC calender widget better in the Kingdom rom (its transparent) so I pulled the apk from preview 4. I'm still using a camera apk that wasn't in the shooter or any preview so my camera is unchanged. I'm still tickled with sense3.0 just cant tell any notable difference from preview4 to rc2 except the tool box.

Reactions: GrandMasterB
Upvote 0
anyone running this rom tried this mod yet?

[Mod] Real 3d For your HTC SHooter Based Rom :D

wow no replys,lol! cant believe none of you 3.0 guys have given this a shot. im thinking of flashing it JUST so i can see what this is :D

It appears that it enables the 3D effect (like seeing the gears on the clock) without touching your phone. If you tilt your phone, you see the 3D effect of the widgets.

I might flash it but then again...probably not. When I'm on the home screen I cycle through pages (cause that's what you do on the home screen) and I see the 3D effect at that time...and that's cool. But I don't sit there and tilt the phone around. It's cool that they have made it an option, but I'm really not feeling it.

Upvote 0
Need some help. I am really really LOVING the this ROM. HOWEVER no one will help me out with getting rid of the BLACK UGLY ASS GMAIL/TALK etc Notification Bar Icons. WTF? Do you guys like this?

Anyway if anyone out there can do this (for the BOLT):

[Theme]Conservative Color Notification Icons 03/09/2011 - xda-developers

I and others will gladly give some beer money out.

Upvote 0
I just rooted, and I am wondering what i need to do before hand to flash this ROM. Do i need to flash the MR2 radio before flashing this ROM or is the radio included with the ROM?

Radios are never a part of a rom unless it's an RUU. Flash the rom, adb reboot bootloader with the radio on the root of the sdcard. Then full reboot.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones