• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery life usage

Jeyd02

Android Expert
Nov 26, 2011
Uhm. I want to know something and its being bothering me...

For those of you who have the extended 2900mav battery. How long does it last with heavy usage and how long it takes to charge... Well in my part it seems that the battery is not lasting as expected tho i only got it recently. Ooh one more thing...is the mungen battery worthwhile?

Yes. And no It doesnt increase the battery life. It gives the phone a more accurate reading. Like it will get out of wack and the phone can say 15% or what whatever but then 5 seconds later die even tho it said you have 15% left or it can say you have 15% left but really you have 40%. But yeah let it die completely.Like shuts the phone off dead. Leave it off and charge it to 100% over night. Then the next day turn it on, unplug it and use it as normal

Reactions: PRkid and Jeyd02
Upvote 0
Yes. And no It doesnt increase the battery life. It gives the phone a more accurate reading. Like it will get out of wack and the phone can say 15% or what whatever but then 5 seconds later die even tho it said you have 15% left or it can say you have 15% left but really you have 40%. But yeah let it die completely.Like shuts the phone off dead. Leave it off and charge it to 100% over night. Then the next day turn it on, unplug it and use it as normal

Uhm.. Just look i though. well thanks anyway!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones