• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

battery temp when playing game

im running sholes 2.0.5 oc at 800 when playing homerun battle 3d my battery temp hit 51 max and seemd to be rising if i keep playing

so is this normal for such a game..and if not do you think the problem is the game or the rom

I just installed this game the other day and also noticed my phone gets extremely warm while playing it. It also starts freezing up a bit, which really makes it hard to line up a swing. I'm also running 2.0.5 and overclocked at 1200, but even clocking back down to 500 the phone still gets warm. Makes it a bit uncomfortable to play an extended amount of time as it just makes my hands sweat.

I wonder if it is because not only is the game pushing the gpu and cpu, but it also need to activate the wifi or cell radios at the same time. Maybe it's all just a bit too much.

What's also extremely annoying is whenever any kind of notification comes through, you might as well just quit playing as the game locks up for a bit making you lose the round anyway.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones