• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
People can't become familiar without a bit of guidance. ;)

Adamantell, have a read of [CF-Root v3.7] and the other root-related threads in the XDA Galaxy S II Development forum.

If you have any questions post them in our Galaxy S 2 - All Things Root sub-forum and hopefully someone can answer them. It won't be me though - I'm still trying to get my head around the process after nearly two years working with HTC handsets!

Upvote 0
People can't become familiar without a bit of guidance. ;)

Adamantell, have a read of [CF-Root v3.7] and the other root-related threads in the XDA Galaxy S II Development forum.

If you have any questions post them in our Galaxy S 2 - All Things Root sub-forum and hopefully someone can answer them. It won't be me though - I'm still trying to get my head around the process after nearly two years working with HTC handsets!

WOW !!!! THANKS gonna go read this, yeh i just been reading about it, seems hard like

thanks all help

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones