1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Beautiful Widget App

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by ViCsMoM, Apr 26, 2012.

1. ViCsMoM

ViCsMoM Lurker

I just got my phone and downloaded the Widget App and now I can't get it to work. I'm new at this so please be patient.:eek:
    I need help.:thinking:

2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique

Welcome! What particular problems are you having? Setting the location, skin, putting it on the home page?

3. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie

Welcome to the forum!

With widgets, the easiest way to access them is while on the home screen where you want the widget to reside, tap and hold an empty space till a menu appears. Choose Widget and then select your preference. Sometimes it can take a second or so for the menu to appear, be patient. Hope that helps!

4. ViCsMoM

ViCsMoM Lurker

Thanks for the welcome :hello:
    Actually you hit it all. I just don't understand what i'm suppose to do. I'm having a problem with all of them.

I tried going into the super clock settings first...then hit weather. I picked my weather service. I was able to pick my location. But that is really all I know how to do.:eek:

5. ViCsMoM

ViCsMoM Lurker

Thanks for the welcome :hello:
    I think this might be working. I was able to put the clock on it so far. :)

6. Sarrith

Sarrith Well-Known Member

It will mainly be just a play with them and learn as you go type of deal. Most of them are pretty simple for newbies to learn to use. If you find you messed up or don't like it, click and hold on the widget, drag to trash.

7. FrankXS

FrankXS Well-Known Member

Welcome!

There's about a zillion different looks you can configure with Beautiful Widgets. Take your time.

Here's my home screen using BW.

[​IMG]

-Frank