• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Beautiful Widget App

Welcome! What particular problems are you having? Setting the location, skin, putting it on the home page?

Thanks for the welcome :hello:
Actually you hit it all. I just don't understand what i'm suppose to do. I'm having a problem with all of them.

I tried going into the super clock settings first...then hit weather. I picked my weather service. I was able to pick my location. But that is really all I know how to do.:eek:

Upvote 0
Welcome to the forum!

With widgets, the easiest way to access them is while on the home screen where you want the widget to reside, tap and hold an empty space till a menu appears. Choose Widget and then select your preference. Sometimes it can take a second or so for the menu to appear, be patient. Hope that helps!

I think this might be working. I was able to put the clock on it so far. :)

Upvote 0
I think this might be working. I was able to put the clock on it so far. :)
Welcome!

There's about a zillion different looks you can configure with Beautiful Widgets. Take your time.

Here's my home screen using BW.

20120414230815.png

-Frank

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones