• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Beautiful Widgets (Try out new skins!)

I took the HTC SenseUI skin from GrafiXpressions and made all of the backgrounds totally transparent.
I like it! :cool:

Trans_SenseUI.jpg

Upvote 0
I like some of the skins too ... but every time I apply one while using Sweeter Home, the widget doesn't update. This was a problem with SH beta 1, but was fixed with beta 2 ... as long as I stick with the stock skin.

-------------------------

UPDATE: I applied a skin today and it's been fine for hours. Go figure. Maybe BW's latest update has something to do with it.
YOu should be using home ++ its better.

Upvote 0
you should be using home ++ its better.

lololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololol

Upvote 0
guys...something i did for my own personal use (this will not be added to the normal skins list). I'd like to share it with you, even includes a custom HTC Style wallpaper:

completely remade the SenseUI skin from the ground up....

iVney.sense.jpg

SenseUI.zip

I unzipped it and put the SenseUI folder in the data/beautifulwidgets/skins but It isnt showing on the list for installed skins? What am I missing?

Upvote 0
I'm missing SOMETHING... just installed BW and am attempting to locate other clock skins. I go to "download Skins" and it only finds "wake up" and "airportTwo". What am I missing, I'd sure like to check out these other clocks I hear so much about!!?
Thanks.

The "WakeUp" and "AirportTwo" are just skins for the new "Super Clock" widget. There are hundreds of other clock skins for the regular Beautiful Widgets Home and Smaller Home (not to mention the weather and toggles) available for download through the app under "Home Skins".

The widgets with the countless clock skins are: Beautiful Home Weather and Beautiful Smaller Home Weather.

Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones