• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Believers and Non-Believers

Do you still believe we will get Froyo/Gingerbread?

• Yes

Votes: 64 57.7%
  • No

Votes: 49 44.1%

• Total voters
Idk about the Froyo that T-mobile is putting out. They said it was ready to be OTA but, they are making them download it through kies? I think they are just putting some POS out to cover their butt which we all know....IS WAY TO LATE. I guess the angry guy's law suit did some good though. Maybe he opened up some companies eyes that if you can't keep the customers happy then you will have consequences

Upvote 0
Actually you may be correct. Many negative posts on vibrant forums. If I had a vibrant I would not upgrade this official release at this time.

From the majority of posts I've read, the people that have upgraded, are very happy. Looks like you glanced over 1 or 2 posts (which I couldn't find, btw) and made an assumption, based on that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones