• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Best Ringtone App??

Beautiful Widgets for the weather widget and a bunch of toggles as well!!

Zedge has hundreds of thousands of ringtones so I use them (Mainly for my SMS Notification sounds)

Ringdroid is BY FAR the most convenient! You like a song? Download it to your phone and Ringdroid allows you to cut out a portion of the song and use it as a ringer or notification sound <-- that going to be your best bang for the buck considering its F R E E

Reactions: Jayme
Upvote 0
Beautiful Widgets for the weather widget and a bunch of toggles as well!!

Zedge has hundreds of thousands of ringtones so I use them (Mainly for my SMS Notification sounds)

Ringdroid is BY FAR the most convenient! You like a song? Download it to your phone and Ringdroid allows you to cut out a portion of the song and use it as a ringer or notification sound <-- that going to be your best bang for the buck considering its F R E E

I second this on Ringdroid! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones