• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

best sprint android for full web and screen

Nearly equal in all those. The Moment screen does have a slight blue tint to it when compared side by side to the Hero.

Yes, it does. But on the other hand when you compare images and over all looks, the Moment's AMOLED does look much better on that tip. Although, texts and words can sometimes look not as crisp as the Hero's.

I'd give the Moment the advantage in the screen department. But may be just me. The Hero's screen doesn't look bad at all though and its very responsive.

Upvote 0
I've never used the moment, though I've heard it has a harder time than the Hero since it only got basic hacks on 1.5 to get CDMA working. I love Sense UI. I guess that is the biggest difference. If you like Sense UI and no keyboard (therefore a smaller build), the Hero is great. If you want a keyboard and stock Android 1.5 with its own set of issues, get a Moment. Also, I don't know about the developer community for the Moment, but XDA has a great variety of developers and hacks for the Hero. Basically, its the most hackable phone after the G1. Oh, the other thing is if you like Samsung phones or the slightly higher grade HTC phones. Samsung does make good phones, but they always feel a bit more cheap to me.

Edit: I almost forgot, the Evo will destroy pretty much all phones on all carriers, so definitely go for one as soon as you are financially capable. I'm going to. Love my Hero, but Evo makes it look like a caveman!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones