• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Black screen on Bluestacks2...

Lagann

Lurker
Sep 5, 2014
Hello. I purchased Chaos Rings III for Android a few weeks back and I've been playing it on my LG G3 ever since. I've always known about Bluestacks but did not decide to try it until a few weeks ago. Whenever I load Chaos Rings III, the screen will go black and it'll stay that way. I can hear the music and when I click randomly, it'll make noises. Like when I click on Continue [which I cannot see]. So, the game works.... Just can't see anything. I emailed the Bluestacks2 team a few weeks back and I still have not heard from them. I have tried and tested several different [older] versions of Bluestacks and Bluestacks2 with no luck. They ALL do the exact same thing.

My PC specs are as follows:

ASUS P5Q Pro Turbo Motherboard
Corsair 750 Watt Power Supply
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 Processor 2.83GHz
4 GB RAM
Windows 10 Home x64
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 555 [w/ Latest Gaming Drivers]
ASUS Xonar DG PCI 5.1 Audio Card

An old / outdated setup but perfect for running Android games on Bluestacks, web surfing, and playing graphic-friendly games. I want to know why I am having issues with Bluestacks...

Last edited:
Sounds like the game is certainly having problems running on Bluestacks, like it's apparently running but you can't see anything. You've already tried contacting the developers, but frankly I don't think anyone else can fix it, it's their game that needs modifying or fixing.

Yes. I agree. I just sent them another email. Maybe they'll reply this time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones