• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth headphones/w volume+track control?

Upvote 0
All right, fair enough, just wondering if theres any particular decent but inexpensive ones you'd suggest?

If you are not too picky about the sound quality (not too much bass in this one), not planning to use it at the gym during a crazy workout, and want a decent sound with extra long battery life and controls at your fingertips - LG Tone+ HBS730 would be a great choice, should be in my review. Its on sale on Amazon for under $50 and #1 most popular choice in there.

Upvote 0
Thats a option. Are there any that fit fully covering your ears, or the other type where it does go into your ear, but its not the earbud shape, its like the half moon with the speaker?

Like this shape:
Amazon.com: Sony Ultra Lightweight MDR-W08L Vertical In-The-Ear Headphones: Electronics

There are a lot on-/over-ear headphones that can fit this category (except I haven't seen wireless one looking like an example of Sony in your link). Would be hard to recommend just by looking at the spec and pictures if I haven't tested these. But considering my recent success reviewing Meelec headphones, I really like that brand and their sound signature. I have reviewed their AF52 a few days ago in this forum, but it might be a bit pricey. I see they have really cool looking AF32 model, in different colors _ Amazon.com: MEElectronics Air Fi Runaway Bluetooth Stereo Wireless Headphones with Microphone (Black/Grey): Electronics which retails for $60. I wonder if that would be more what you are looking for?

Upvote 0
I use Logitech Wireless Headset H800. (Just love them.) The sound is great. The fit is comfortable for wearing a longtime. Easy to connect to devices. The battery last a long time and the standby time is really good too. Easy to use controls and works great for conference calls. I really like being able to just slide them on my neck is I need to take them off for a minute. I use my to work out in and they work well. They are pricy but well worth it.

Logitech H800 Wireless Headset 981-000337 - Best Buy

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones