• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth Issue

Not at all!! It worked Sunday and Monday it didn't.

I'm not sure what you are driving but if I give a voice command "PHONE" in my Ford F150 and it indicates there is no phone connected, it searches for a Bluetooth connection to my smart phone and usually will connect. If it does not, I have had go through the pairing process again. If that doesn't work you may need to do a factory re-set on the vehicle system and then pair the phone with the vehicle Bluetooth systems as you did the very first time.

Upvote 0
Is there something I accidentally tapped to disable this?

Probably not. I had much the same situation with my Honda CR-V. Paired at first and worked great. But after leaving the card and coming back, had to re-pair again. Most times, would NOT pair. Had to remove profile from the car and start over.

Got to be so bad, I gave up on using BT with the car. Then, I got the iBolt Car Dock, and installed Car Home Ultra. That combination now pairs automatically, both car audio and multimedia audio, every time.

Upvote 0
Probably not. I had much the same situation with my Honda CR-V. Paired at first and worked great. But after leaving the card and coming back, had to re-pair again. Most times, would NOT pair. Had to remove profile from the car and start over.

Got to be so bad, I gave up on using BT with the car. Then, I got the iBolt Car Dock, and installed Car Home Ultra. That combination now pairs automatically, both car audio and multimedia audio, every time.

Thanks!! I will delete and try "re-pairing" it!! Never had a problem with my old phone connecting. Just don't feel I should have to make them connect manually!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones