• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth remote shutter for U11

LouisT0629

Lurker
Jan 26, 2023
Dear All,
I'm a new member here.
My problem is the following:
I badly need a bluetooth remote shutter that REALY WORKS with the camera of my U11.
When I push the button on any of the two remote devices I own in order to take a photo, the CAMERA IS ZOOMING IN, but nothing else happens.
I tested the bletooth devices with more than twenty people's (family members, friends etc.) Android phones (many brands, but none of them was HTC) and all of them worked fine.
Is there a dedicated remote for the HTC U11?
I wouldn' like to switch to another phone because apart from this problem it's OK and the camera is excellent, way better than most of the other phone's.
Thanks for your help in advance.

Dear All,
I'm a new member here.
My problem is the following:
I badly need a bluetooth remote shutter that REALY WORKS with the camera of my U11.
When I push the button on any of the two remote devices I own in order to take a photo, the CAMERA IS ZOOMING IN, but nothing else happens.
I tested the bletooth devices with more than twenty people's (family members, friends etc.) Android phones (many brands, but none of them was HTC) and all of them worked fine.
Is there a dedicated remote for the HTC U11?
I wouldn' like to switch to another phone because apart from this problem it's OK and the camera is excellent, way better than most of the other phone's.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Hi,
It sounds like the remote shutter devices you have are not compatible with the HTC U11 camera. Unfortunately, there may not be a dedicated remote shutter specifically made for the HTC U11. However, you may want to try using a third-party camera app that supports remote shutter control via Bluetooth. There are several available on the Google Play Store. Additionally, you can check with HTC support for any possible solutions or workarounds for this issue.

Reactions: mikedt and Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones