• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [GUIDE] Which ROM is right for YOU?

bump.jpg

Reactions: StarScream2109
Upvote 0
The Broken ROM

Well, at the moment, this ROM is actually broken o.o Something happened with the nandroid backup that downthemachine had made. It will be re-uploaded this evening, I suspect. Link below, as usual. Check out the screenshots. It looks nice, and i can't wait to test it out. Once the ROM is up and working, I'll be sure to post a better review.

Lol, love it
Link is working now, just a nandroid til I get more free time ;)

Upvote 0
Hello,
It is almost impossible to find something perfect, but this is really great:

n00bII + n00bII_ThemeUpdate + NemusLauncher + SetCPU + readacache=2048

This rom is not beta, like his owner say is a release with no problems reported.

100% issues free, very fast & responsive.

:D:D:D My Warp feels good :D:D:D

Upvote 0
I love this thread! Everyone can go see which Rom would best suit them, in an easy to read professional review. I loved your review for Fallout so much, I posted it on my FaceBook. XD Ik this takes a lot of time to test each rom, we all thank you for doing that. Sorry in advanced though...I'm going to try to put out updates asap to get the newest features out there. So I'm probably going to be keeping you real busy XD. Good luck and thanks!

Reactions: Prinny
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones