• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] ICON rom V2.0 * released 10/16/12 *

May we get back notification swipe? :) On a bad note I still cant select any keyboards because the check box for them wont stay checked in settings. We call them sticky checkboxes round these parts and they suck. Ask Apollostar what he did to fix this issue on his rom and put out a fix please? I hate tip tapping on stock keyboards. :(
I think it is obvious that all "Warps" are not created equal. I have 6 Keyboards installed and they all stick, stuck and are useable. Just like on the Prevail, some people had issues that others didn't even after following all steps to the tee. Good luck and hope you find an answer. Nothing like using the keyboard of your own choice. :) Hopefully just another Flash!

Reactions: mhannah3333
Upvote 0
[QUOTE. =Shitididit2;4919397]The battery charging just shows a little red at bottom of battery on notification bar, should it animate while charging or just sit still? I really like the Theme Effects, real futuristic. I kinda liked having the toggles on notification bar but that's okay. Looking forward to seeing your own "Personal boot Animation" it'll probably rank out in the top 10. :)

Battery charging should be animated.. i just checked mine and having the same issue. Ill send you an update. Anyone else want it pm me otherwise ill include it in the next major update.

Edit: boot animation will be in the next update. I already started working on it. It will be a bunch of the icons and buttons you already see vacuumed into the zte warp along with shiny dust paticles and bits and then the screen on the phone will flash the logo "ICONrom"[/QUOTE]

Okay, Thanks on the battery update.;)

"Boot Animation" yeaahhh... I think I'm in love, with this "Rom" of course!
I'll be waiting, Christmas comes early sometimes :D I be stumbling upon some good thins and stumbling upon your Rom was a good thing.

Upvote 0
Duplicate Post.. My Bad
But anyway I can't waste this space. I'm nicknaming you the "Animation Princess" because the things that you've done with this Rom is like, wow! Was trying to post some shots but am having internet problems.

The next update will be coming soon.... and you will be impressed.. lol

Reactions: albanymike
Upvote 0
I'm excited..:thrasher: ICON ROM (2) copy.JPGshot_000017 copy.JPGshot_000011 copy.JPGICON ROM_4.jpg

Upvote 0
I have to release this rom as a nandroid backup for now. the update-script has been kicking my a**.
Maybe someone with more experience in this can help me out. : )

I'll pass along what Shinru told me when I was struggling with the same issue. You can use the updater-script and update-binary from any ROM that supports the Install from ZIP option. Worked great for me, hope it helps :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones