• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] Warp OEM 2.70

screenshot-1365449552807_zps07a75df5.png
[/IMG]

Upvote 0
I'm having a small problem with the rom that i'm hoping someone can help me out with. i installed it on a family members phone a few days ago, and everything went smooth like it should. well suddenly, i've been informed that he no longer has any connection to the internet what-so-ever. after troubleshooting as best i could(over the phone no less) the only thing i have to go on is in "about phone" under "mobile network state", it says NONE. I had him wipe both caches, and fix permissions, even tried all the ZTE updates, all to no avail. Is there any possible way to get the network connection back without having to factory reset and reinstalling the Rom?? Any input would really be appreciated, and sorry for taking up half a wall with my rambling...lol

Upvote 0
I'm having a small problem with the rom that i'm hoping someone can help me out with. i installed it on a family members phone a few days ago, and everything went smooth like it should. well suddenly, i've been informed that he no longer has any connection to the internet what-so-ever. after troubleshooting as best i could(over the phone no less) the only thing i have to go on is in "about phone" under "mobile network state", it says NONE. I had him wipe both caches, and fix permissions, even tried all the ZTE updates, all to no avail. Is there any possible way to get the network connection back without having to factory reset and reinstalling the Rom?? Any input would really be appreciated, and sorry for taking up half a wall with my rambling...lol

Wow, no I don't know what could be causing that... I could understand if it said "disconnected" or something, but I've never seen "none" there.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Reactions: yllwshark2112
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones