• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] The Warp wins again

slymike123

Apr 19, 2012
My buddy got a new phone the other day and I was showing him how to navigate around the phone, he came over from the Iphone. I noticed right away that my phone was a lot smother and faster, not only moving around the phone but browsing the internet too. The pages loaded a lot faster on my phone, every thing was faster. So I asked him what phone it was, he said he didn`t know so I looked up the model number and it was a ZTE Flash from Sprint. I have to say that I was very surprised with the specs, 4.0 ice-cream sandwich, 1.5 Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus Dual-core processor, and 1GB of ram. My Warp bet his Flash hands down:dancing2: So this is for all the talented developers here, you guys and gals are the best.:adore::party: keep up the great work.

My buddy got a new phone the other day and I was showing him how to navigate around the phone, he came over from the Iphone. I noticed right away that my phone was a lot smother and faster, not only moving around the phone but browsing the internet too. The pages loaded a lot faster on my phone, every thing was faster. So I asked him what phone it was, he said he didn`t know so I looked up the model number and it was a ZTE Flash from Sprint. I have to say that I was very surprised with the specs, 4.0 ice-cream sandwich, 1.5 Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus Dual-core processor, and 1GB of ram. My Warp bet his Flash hands down:dancing2: So this is for all the talented developers here, you guys and gals are the best.:adore::party: keep up the great work.

X2!!

Upvote 0

Thats freaking awesome :D

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones