• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Boot Loop Issue

Hi Guys,

Need your help and suggestions.

I tried to root my phone yesterday and used a wrong kernel while doing so. My sgs2 has gone into a boot loop with a yellow triangle with a black exclamation.

So after reading a couple of posts on the forum i decided to flash the cm 7.1 stable mod on the phone. After installing the heimdal drivers when i try to flash the kernel. it gives me a error saying libusb error 12. I tried doing a lot of search but dont seem to understand and find what this error means.

So finally i searched and found a lot of users have downloaded the stock firmware from samfirmware.comto solve this bootloop issue. I downloaded the firmware for the original kernel i had on my phone (XWLA1). When i try to flash this firmware using Odin. it stops midway with a error saying FAIL!

Please help I have tried searching a lot of information for the last couple of days, Nothing seems to be working.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones