• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Tab A10.1 2019 brick issue

schnaps991

Lurker
Aug 20, 2023
Hello everyone. Im in a bit of a pickle with my Tab. The invalid kernel length message appeared along with an annoying boot loop and i tried flashing it so i booted it into download mode. Midway i realised i had the wrong firmware downloaded so i booted out of it using lock&vol down and then when i tried to boot back into it there's no warnings or "downloading" screen, just the plain download mode information on the top left and the device seems completely unresponsive. anyone had this happen before?

well..... you never disrupt an install. you most likely screwed your system partition by doing so. so now the install is incomplete. i think you bricked it. not much you can do, but to get you new device......sorry
i hadn't started odin though,i was in the point of loading the md5s until i saw that there was a CP md5 which is not possible since my tab is the wi-fi version so technically there was no install going on when i booted out of it

Upvote 0
i hadn't started odin though,i was in the point of loading the md5s until i saw that there was a CP md5 which is not possible since my tab is the wi-fi version so technically there was no install going on when i booted out of it
BE62B8FE-6998-41B3-9366-F4D1045B2B9A.jpeg

This is how it looks booting into download mode now

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones