• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Brand New Sony Xperia Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I made a quick decision and purchased an Xperia Play. I really do not want a gaming phone. I activated and then went back to my Droid X and boxed up the Xperia. The phone is perfect 10 Mint and clean ESN. Buffalo, NY is getting 4G in October so I am looking to trade for a Droid Charge in mint condition. I purchased my Droix X awhile back on here and have perfect Ebay +465 feedback. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

--Sent for rebate so UPC is gone..also throwing in a case its a hard clear plastic case with black gel edgings--

**Update** I will also sell this for $250 shipped via Paypal if you can send as "gift". I know we have scammers among us but I am not one of them. I will give you all my contact info and we can even discuss the sale over the phone too. Thanks guys!

41sv3HdO8oL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

2011-09-22_19-40-33_194.jpg

i have a droid incredible in execllent condition. it is rooted running nils buisness gingersense rom. it works fantastic or i can unroot it back to stock. my son had that phone and unfortunatly dropped it in the bottom of a lake. lol. but he misses it really bad.if interested let me know. i am in oregon so it would be a long distant trade. the inc. is his current phone so it is a clean esn phone. thanks

Upvote 0
Since your post count is low I would suggest posting some pics including one with the phone and a slip of paper with forum name and date (just to verify its your pic) . Also I will be in buffalo until oct 3rd so if someone wanted me to check out the phone and make sure it's legit and the seller is cool with it i have no problems doing that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones