1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Brand New Sony Xperia Play

Discussion in 'Archived Threads' started by Giant96, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Giant96

Giant96 Newbie

So I made a quick decision and purchased an Xperia Play. I really do not want a gaming phone. I activated and then went back to my Droid X and boxed up the Xperia. The phone is perfect 10 Mint and clean ESN. Buffalo, NY is getting 4G in October so I am looking to trade for a Droid Charge in mint condition. I purchased my Droix X awhile back on here and have perfect Ebay +465 feedback. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

--Sent for rebate so UPC is gone..also throwing in a case its a hard clear plastic case with black gel edgings--

**Update** I will also sell this for $250 shipped via Paypal if you can send as "gift". I know we have scammers among us but I am not one of them. I will give you all my contact info and we can even discuss the sale over the phone too. Thanks guys!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. scoobntaz1996

scoobntaz1996 Well-Known Member

i have a droid incredible in execllent condition. it is rooted running nils buisness gingersense rom. it works fantastic or i can unroot it back to stock. my son had that phone and unfortunatly dropped it in the bottom of a lake. lol. but he misses it really bad.if interested let me know. i am in oregon so it would be a long distant trade. the inc. is his current phone so it is a clean esn phone. thanks

3. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Android Expert

Since your post count is low I would suggest posting some pics including one with the phone and a slip of paper with forum name and date (just to verify its your pic) . Also I will be in buffalo until oct 3rd so if someone wanted me to check out the phone and make sure it's legit and the seller is cool with it i have no problems doing that.

4. Giant96

Giant96 Newbie

Good point. I Will do this when I get home from work tonight. Thanks

5. xkingofgodzx

xkingofgodzx Android Enthusiast

6. Giant96

Giant96 Newbie

Added photo. Would like to trade for Samsung Charge in like new condition. Let me think of sale price I havnt thought about outright selling yet.

7. Giant96

Giant96 Newbie

Willing to sell for $250 now. Please see update. Thanks

8. xkingofgodzx

xkingofgodzx Android Enthusiast

Still available?

9. Giant96

Giant96 Newbie

Sold locally today. Thanks