• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bricked LG Esteem!! What to do plz help!!!

Actually it was about helping the op as it didn't look as though the problem.was solved yet.
Pls do work on cm9-that would definitely be.more.constructive than.flaming me;)

Hi,

I tried everything that was suggested and nothing helped, i think my laptop does not have the correct drives.. can u help from scratch? p-p-p-pleaseee!!! :adore: lol

Upvote 0
Reactions: dozer5900
Upvote 0
Yeah go ahead and uninstall the others then use that link.
Bnb is prob right also..downgrade should work. Go ahead and download the guide for the downgrade and the files needed within the doc.
[GUIDES] Downgrade ZVC To ZVB/Emer. PB Recovery - Android Forums

ok so i downloaded the driver so know i just click install?

now for the downgrade i downloaded and i open the summary file with word pad and its just alot of letters and symbols...

Upvote 0
Top right part of the browser window you are on says messages..click on that and you will see my message.
The downgrade doc has to be opened with word..as in Microsoft word..or kingsoft writer(kingsoft is free if you don't have an office program on your computer btw)
:)

i see a private message section? but it says 0 messages.. :(

ill check if i have microsoft word.. lol i know nothing of computers sorry

Upvote 0
i see a private message section? but it says 0 messages.. :(

ill check if i have microsoft word.. lol i know nothing of computers sorry

Its all good:D
If you right click and refresh it browser it should show a message there then. Google Kingsoft Writer..and download it..you will then be able to open that document.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones