• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Broken digitizer

Welcome to the AndroidForums, misterminibus.

I don't have any personal experience, but found this video that shows the process and it also has comments below it that indicate that ""Repairs Universe" should carry a replacement for you:

How To Change/Replace an Htc Wildfire S Digitiser Screen - YouTube

However, like you said, it looks like ordering the correct one is pretty important, eh? Here's one of the comments on the second page:

Please be very aware that ordering the correct version of digitiser screen is VITAL. I was sent the wrong version and nothing would work. If you are ordering from a good company there will be a self help section advising you which version to order. There is a number on my version ONE which reads 41.320303.202 on the ribbon of the digitiser.There are three versions for this one phone. All fixed now.

I won't include any more links, but using the search string of "htc wildfire s digitizer replacement" yielded the above YouTube link as the top hit, as well as tons of others that might prove useful to you.

Best of luck and again, welcome and thanks for signing-up with us here at AF!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones