• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Browser emulation

Are you just not logged in? I'm not sure you are being clear of what the issue is.

Yes, logged in. I go to this sports site, find a thread and click on quick reply like I normally do. My keyboard doesn't pop up, just can't type and create a post. Can't even edit a previous post. Worked fine before 3.1.

I just did this with FF, it worked - but I dont like the Xoom version of FF. So somehow this browser doesn't like that forum after 3.1. Hope that clears it up a bit. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Yes, logged in. I go to this sports site, find a thread and click on quick reply like I normally do. My keyboard doesn't pop up, just can't type and create a post. Can't even edit a previous post. Worked fine before 3.1.

I just did this with FF, it worked - but I dont like the Xoom version of FF. So somehow this browser doesn't like that forum after 3.1. Hope that clears it up a bit. Thanks.

Hmmm, I've had one site where I had to do a "long press" on the button so the response form would open in a new tab. Maybe try that?

Reactions: Mitchrapp
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones