• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar App Disappeared

racer12306

Aug 7, 2011
MD
Hello, I just got an Incredible 2 the other day and have been enjoying it quite a bit. I am liking a lot of the features on it compared to my company provided iPhone.

Everything has gone pretty smooth until today.

The calendar app suddenly disappeared. At first the shortcut on the homepage said the app wasn't linked. So I went into the app menu and it said the same. Did a restart and now the icon that was previously the calendar is now the green android guy and the actual calendar app is not available in the main app menu.

Any suggestions on getting it back?

If I have to do a restore is there a way to do so without having to activate the phone again? I've already had to do a restore because I made a little oops on setup so I had double mail and double contacts so I know it will sync with my google account and I won't have to download everything again.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones