• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar not syncing

Ive got the same problem too, it stopped syncing existing events to the htc calendar this week, the odd thing is that if i add a new event on the phone it shows up on the google calendar and if i add a new event on the google calendar online then it will show up on the phone. The existing events are not showing up, Maybe someting on google changed this week? Anyone any ideas?

Upvote 0
Allow me to join the club. Sometime yesterday afternoon (5/26) my HTC hero lost all calendar information. All events still exist in Outlook and Google Calendar.

I entered a new event in Google Calendar and it showed up on the phone but when I deleted it from the phone it did not delete on the Google calendar.

Hopefully someone can figure out what's going on here. The calendar has worked flawlessly for the last 9 months that I've had the phone, until now.

Upvote 0
Strange but it has now corrected itself although this may have had something to do with the random creating and deleting of calendars I was doing last night. One thing I did notice was the the Google Calendar app wasn't showing all the calendars but Business Calendar Free did and then after using the latter for a while Google started working. Can't explain it but it works now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones