• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar Repeating Events

sethmoko

Lurker
Jun 10, 2010
Hi all.
Brand-new member and relatively new Motorola Droid (stock) owner... about 5 weeks.

I'm having trouble with repeating events in the calendar. As in, they aren't there. Regular (non-repeating events) are fine, but repeating events are a problem.

I assumed it was a sync issue from google calendar (where I got data from Outlook and subsequently added more).

I read through forums and did battery pulls, deleted all calendar data, etc. I even went so far as a factory reset. That actually solved the problem... for about a week. Today repeating events are gone again. I do not want to go through another factory reset.

AND, I noticed something interesting. I don't think it's a sync issue. It's some kind of display issue. I created a repeating event right on the Droid. It acted as if the event were created fine, but it doesn't show up. And it is on the Google calendar. So it synced over fine. But it's not displayed on the Droid itself.

Any clues here?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones