• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar shifts with time zone

I’ve noticed that the entries in my calendar shift as I travel through into a different time zone, so that a meeting scheduled in calendar at 8:00 will shift to 5:00 when I travel from the east coast of the US to the west coast. How do I make this stop? I am using Outlook.

Why in the world wouldn't you want this to happen? If it didn't, you'd be getting any calendar alerts at the wrong time.

Upvote 0
Maybe I'm missing something. Here's the deal. I live in the eastern time zone. I recently had a business trip to the west coast, so a three hour time difference. When planning for the trip, I input my meeting schedule into Outlook. As an example, I had a meeting at 8:00 AM on Tuesday in California, and I input that into Outlook while in Ohio at an 8:00 AM meeting; however, when I got to California, the meeting moved to 5:00 AM. Not quite useful if you ask me. So, what box did I forget to check?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones